The site www.bridesdressrevisited.com is managed by Brides Dress Revisited Limited. Our registered address is 2 Lakeview Stables, Lower St Clere, Kemsing, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 6NL and our company number is 07021611. Our VAT number is 233970305
We will ensure your data is kept safe.
- We will only use your personal data to enhance your experience.
- We will protect your personal data.
- We will always communicate clearly in a way in which is easily understood.
- We will not spam. You will be able to decide how often you hear from us.
- We will only keep your information when necessary – if we do not need to use your personal data, we will delete it.
At Brides Dress Revisited, we view it of high importance to protect the privacy and security of our customers. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
How will your information be used by us?
We will be using your personal data in different ways and the function we perform will depend on the information we require. We will be using your name and contact details to:
- Send you messages via post, text or email. We must use this data to contact you.
- Send you information and updates. We do this, so we can keep you up to date with details such as our latest promotions or designer events. We will only do this if you give us your explicit permission.
- To manage and protect our site security, particularly to detect and prevent fraud.
We will be using your contact history with us (this includes what we have discussed previously, on the phone or on email) to provide you our best customer service when you contact us in the future, as we hope to assist you better with this information.
We will use information about the device you use to view our site (including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data and details of how you use our website to help us protect our site and help us improve our site and set default options for you.
We will use information from instances where you link your Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts to us in order to provide you with product recommendations we believe you may like.
We will use your responses to promotions, competitions and surveys as we as we will require your details in order to take part in such events.
*Please note, you are not obliged to provide this personal data to us. However, if you don’t, we may not be able to provide you with our optimal overall customer experience tailored to you. But, the most important thing is you have a choice whether you want us to have this data or not and can easily inform us if you change your mind at any point after consenting to providing your data.*
We also anonymise and accumulate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including research, data analysis and improving our site. We also share this information with third parties. This will only be relevant if you use tools such as Google Analytics.
Your personal data will be processed using IT and electronic tools, mainly via electronic and automated means or we will use paper documentation e.g. through our order forms.
How we will use your data if you’re only browsing our site?
When users visit and view the site, we do not generally collect personal data, save as to “browsing data”. The platform which the site is made available to users automatically records some browsing data, such as the name of the internet access provider, the site of origin, pages visited, date and duration of the visit, etc. Such information allows you to access the site and use certain services, though this browsing data may also be aggregated and then used by us anonymously to test that the site is functioning properly.
Sharing your data?
We will not sell any of your personal individual data which we hold to third parties – this includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address or payment information.
However, there are times when it will be necessary to share your data. This is our statement which explains the categories of third parties we will share your data with in order to deliver our services to you:
- Companies that are involved in getting your order to you, i.e. suppliers, courier services, payment service providers and our independent seamstresses.
- Companies who provide us services which help our business function such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts.
- Credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies if necessary, so we can help tackle fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
In any case, we undertake to provide such third parties only with the data necessary to perform the duties and activities assigned to them. We also undertake to do everything in our power to ensure that these companies use the data received exclusively for the purposes indicated by us and in compliance with the applicable regulations on personal data processing.
How will we use your information for marketing purposes?
If, at the time of registering for your account or processing your order with us, you opt-in and consent to our marketing messages, we will send you information via email and text to keep you up to date of new promotions and help you see our products.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages, you can easily stop them at any time. You may object to any further use of your personal information, such as for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us using the contact details available on our website or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also free at any time to opt-out of receiving such communications by responding to any promotional email to unsubscribe. You will then be opted-out of this marketing.
Once you do this, we will update your account to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that, it might take up to 48 hours for our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates).
What are your rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you are provided statutory rights, we are obliged to inform you these rights include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (as per our Privacy Notice).
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you (this is by a free subject access request).
- The right to rectify inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which is explained at paragraph 4, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
What if our site connects you to Third-Party Websites and Services?
What happens if changes are necessary to this document?
How do we keep your data safe?
We employ security measures to protect your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage, however, the transmission of information using Wi-Fi networks and cellular data networks may not be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us using our website.
How long will we keep your data?
We will store your data for as long as you hold an account with us, as long as is needed to provide our service to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with us) for as long as is necessary to provide support. We will store your personal data securely for the duration of your contract with us and 6 months after the date of the goods being provided to you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.